Shakinah maintains the highest privacy standards. Our therapists are professional and adhere to the highest ethical and hygiene standards.
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to www.shakinah.com.au indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions were signed by www.shakinah.com.au. Shakinah reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Standard shipping fee is $9.95 or free for orders over $100.
Express shipping is $14.95
Please allow 2-7 business days for standard shipping within Australia.
Please allow 3 business days for express shipping within Australia.
The delivery times provided by www.shakinah.com.au are estimates only. Shakinah will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. www.shakinah.com.au cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
All prices displayed are in Australian Dollars.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 7 days of receiving the goods should there be a fault. Please note that all Shakinah Turkish Towels are hand loomed so there may be some small imperfections.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
www.shakinah.com.au cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order. Address confirmation is given on the review and buy page in the checkout section of the site. If this is not noticed until after your order is finalised, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to update any incorrect order details however due to the fast turnaround of our warehouse, some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We will refund when;
- The item/s are in sealable condition, in their original packaging.
- The item/s have not been used, damaged or washed.
- You notify us for a refund/exchange within 7 days of receipt.
- The original invoice as proof of purchase must be provided.
- The item/s are faulty (unless caused by you)
- Your item/s received are different to the goods you have ordered.
We do not refund;
- The original shipping fees.
- Goods unless deemed faulty (all Turkish Towels are hand loomed so there may be some small imperfections; this is not deemed faulty).
- Contents, design, natural floral and botanical decorations on the bath products may vary to those shown in the photos.
- Any custom-made home, bath, beauty, healing products are non-refundable
When returning goods;
We recommend sending returns via Registered Post as we do not accept responsibility for the lost item/s. Please return to
Shakinah Pty Ltd
223 Prince Edward Park Road (access via Severn Road)
Woronora NSW 2232 Australia
If notified before goods dispatched (except for any custom-made products) Shakinah can accommodate order cancellations. If item/s have been already shipped, the customer may return the item/s when they receive them at their own cost.
Where mobile services are being provided outside of Shakinah Day Spa, parking must be provided at the premises of the treatment. Any parking fees must be reimbursed to Shakinah at the time of your appointment.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
Material on this site is all the copyright of the owner, Shakinah or the service provider and the copying or use of this information is nor permitted unless prior written permission is received from the site owner. This website and its content are copyright of Shakinah.
All trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website grants you any license or right to use, alter or remove such material.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITIES
1.1 Nothing in this clause or otherwise in these Terms and Conditions shallop exclude or in any way limit Shakinah liability for
ii) Death or personal injury caused by its negligence (including negligence as defined in s.1 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
iii) Where you are a consumer, for negligent, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty in respect of defective products sold through the website.
iv) Liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law. Nor will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
1.2 In no event shall we, our shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (joint or severally), to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
1.3 Our maximum liability to you, (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise), arising out of or in connection directly or indirectly with your use of the website, website content or our services shall not exceed in aggregate the greater of $1 and/or the total amount paid by you to us in respect of Shakinah service in the month preceding any such claim, but if you are a consumer, please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
2.1 Any promotion code or offer provided on this site cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, past or present.
3.1 You agree that you will not infringe any rights including intellectual property rights of any person including, without limitation, copying, reproducing or otherwise modifying any material provided as part of the service.
3.2 All content and programming of the Shakinah website is the property of Shaking. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Shakinah website without written permission from Shakinah.
We collect the following information;
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions
We do not collect sensitive information about visitors to our website.
We collect this information for the follow-up reasons;
- To better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services
- For internal record keeping
- To circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you (by telephone, email or mail) for market research purposes
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways;
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send your promotional information about third parties, which think may find interesting if you tell us that you with this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with applicable law. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about your please write to 223 Prince Edward Park Road, Woronora New South Wales, 2232 Australia or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be places on your computer’s hard drive. once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about you. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information and improve our website by tailoring it to your needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only, following which the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, that that the data you provide to us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from using the full capabilities of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES